- Kategorie Module
The course seeks to provide a basic understanding of finance and investment, by discussing three interrelated areas in finance: money and capital markets, investment, and financial management. The course, further, will explore more in financial management and investment areas.
After taking this course, the students will have some understanding of Finance and
Investment with Indonesian cases. Indonesian economic development and macro aspect of
The course will be organized in combination of lectures, discussions, and problem
and case analysis.
- An overview of finance and investment
- Concepts in valuation or discounted cash flows analysis
- Financial Statements
- Principles of capital investment
- Weighted average required return
- Working capital management.
- Financial Statements and its role in Financial Management, and Introduction to Business Organizations
- The Irrelevance of Financial Decisions (Modigliani Miller Theorem)
- The relevance of financing decisions, includes Influence of Taxes; Influence of Insolvancy Cost, and Influence of Financial Agent Problems
- Existence of Financial Intermediaries
- Principles of Capital Investment
- Determining Weighted Average Required Return
- An Overview of Investment in Indonesia and Bali
- Investment in Human Resource Development
- Investment Evaluation on Hotel and Infrastructure Development
- Investment and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in Developing Country